WHAT WE DO
The Friends of Brodhead Memorial Public Library support library services in our community through:
- Assisting the library in its efforts to meet community needs by supporting and encouraging participation in library programs and activities which contribute to the educational and cultural life of our community.
- Promoting public awareness of the library by providing information to the public about library services, facilities, and needs.
- Assisting in raising funds for special library needs.
- Advancing a close understanding and cooperation between library users, trustees, and staff.
HOW WE HELP
- Book sales
- Summer Reading Program
- School Supply Box
- Special projects, programs, and events
MEETINGS & EVENTS
The Friends meet quarterly. Meetings take place on the first Wednesday of March, June, September, and December at 6:30 p.m. at the library. Meetings are family-friendly. Additional Friends-sponsored events can be found on the Library's calendar.
The next Friends meeting is June 5, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. at the library. A link to the meeting agenda will be posted approximately one week before the meeting.
Annual memberships are $5 per person and run from January - December. Memberships received between September and December will be grandfathered into the following year. A copy of the membership form can be found here.
Donations of money and gently used books are welcome. Contact library staff or the Friends President for more information. Please make checks payable to Friends of Brodhead Memorial Public Library, Inc. Monetary donations may be sent to:
Friends of Brodhead Memorial Public Library
1207 25th Street
Brodhead, WI 53520
Friends-sponsored events can be found on the Library's calendar.
Officers for the Friends are elected annually at the June meeting. Current officers include:
President - Theresa Bernstein
Vice President - Ann Mueller
Secretary - Sheryl Beyer
Treasurer - Alice Roemer