We are now open for browsing and computer use without an appointment. Stop by any time during open hours to borrow materials or use our computers.
- Masks are required regardless of vaccination status. The library board reviews this policy monthly.
- Computers are available for up to 1 hour a day on a first come, first-served basis.
- Children younger than 10 need to be accompanied by an adult (18 or older)
- Meeting and study rooms, including our Local History Room are not yet available.
- Virtual programming is available via our Facebook and YouTube pages.
- Curbside Pickup is still available by appointment; please call us at (608) 897-4070 to schedule your pickup.
Other questions? Give us a call at (608) 897-4070 for assistance.